Registration for students who plan to return to CICS Bucktown for the 2015-2016 school year will take place during parent-teacher conferences on March 31 (12:00 – 6:00 p.m.) and April 1 (2:00 – 4:00 p.m.). Please note that registration for new students will be announced after the new student lottery on April 15.
1. Please fill out the registration packet and make corrections to the student profile sheet before attending your parent-teacher conference(s).
2. Please bring your completed packet(s) and student profile sheet(s) to school on the day of your parent-teacher conference.
3. Visit the registration table in the gym to complete the registration process. Please be prepared to pay any outstanding fees from this year and applicable school fees for next year. We will be accept cash, money orders made out to “CICS Bucktown” and credit cards as methods of payment during registration. Credit card surcharges will apply.
- Please note that registration for the 2015-2016 school year cannot be completed for students with outstanding fees from the 2014-15 school year.
- Students who have not registered and paid their fees by April 15 (lottery date for new students) are at risk of losing their seats at CICS Bucktown.
4. Prior to the start of the 2015-2016 school year, families will be invited back to meet teachers, drop off school supplies, and complete any outstanding paperwork.
- Activity Fee ($48) – Mandatory for all students ($3 discount if paid with cash or money order made out to CICS Bucktown).
- Graduation Fee ($135) – Mandatory for all 2015-2016 8th grade students in addition to the activity fee ($5 discount if paid with cash or money order made out to CICS Bucktown).
- Character Counts Dress-Down Day Pre-Pay ($20) – Optional for all students. You may pre-pay for the dress-down days at registration or pay $2 cash each dress-down day if your child chooses to participate. ($2 discount if paid with cash or money order made out to CICS Bucktown).
Please call us if you have any questions!